Friday, August 20, 2010

[180810] Geng Xin Promotion on 100% Entertainment

Han Geng promotes First Single Album ‘Geng Xin’ on 100% Entertainment

Xiao Zhu = Show // Han Geng = Geng // Xiao Gui = Gui

Gui: Welcome Han Geng! Hello!
Show: Whoa! My God! Excuse me, how many promotion outfits do you actually have?
Geng: Just this one. [b]
Show: You have WAY too much clothes! Today you recorded 3 episodes, and all three are different outfits. My God! Eh, Xiao Jhuang (Show’s manager), help me deal with it.
[b]Geng: Okay, this is for you
Show: Alright, this album, probably everyone already knows, but why is Geng Xin called Geng Xin? What’s the reason behind selecting this name?
Geng: I chose it because wanted to give everyone a new Han Geng, start anew from the heart.
Show: How are you going to show everyone it’s a new start?
Geng: In the album there’s a lot of songs I haven’t experienced before.. the music types. For the dance we invited Michael Jackson’s dance instructor
Show: So you went to the US to learn or invited them here?
Geng: Oh I went to America, went to LA.
Show: What’s your feeling.. what’s that dance type name?
[b]Geng: Oh that’s not the one. The one I put together is MY LOGO
Show: MY LOGO is created by Michael Jackson’s instructor
Geng: Because the moves he taught me are ones I haven’t experienced before. It’s very easily to feel comfortable. There’s a ascending and deduction feel of dance.
Show: So do you think it’s hard?
Geng: Um… if it’s restarting and learning again, it’s really difficult.
Gui: Since young, you’ve learned all sorts of dance, from traditional to ballet? (Geng agrees). Now to do a different dance, will it stump you? I don’t think it will.
Geng: Probably. For example, after I graduated I went to Korea for a 2-year training. Every day I’ll train, because sometimes when you do hip hop, breaking, or popping will add in a feel of a bit of folk.
Show: Because of elements from the past…
Geng: There’s a shadow. Everyone notices why does it look like folk dance.
Show: Like when popping… (does a girly gesture.) See… (Geng does it too)
Geng: But it’s not that serious.
Show: Yea, I’m exaggerating it. But now we won’t see that.
Geng: Now if I do folk dance, it’s going to look more like hip hop.
Show: Previouly, in China, he’s had many concert tours, and I believe that fans want to know when will the Taipei concerts be?
Geng: I also hope it will be soon that I will be able to put on my own concert in Taipei. I hope to work harder, and meet my Taipei fans soon.
Show: This album, we need to tell everyone, the album’s contents are very rich. There are different types of styles. There are ballads, R&B, Jazz, Hip Hop… the basic fast songs are all in here. For slow songs, today I heard a song called “Wings of Love” which is a warm kind of song.
Geng: This is the song that for my birthday my fans wrote the lyrics and composed the music, took a lot of pictures and gave it to me for my birthday.
Show: You collected that in your album?
Geng: Yes. This is my first time singing a song for my fans
Gui: So considerate.
Show: Yea, then they must be very excited.
Gui: This is so awesome
Show: Then will the copyrights go to them?
Geng: Ahahaha, I already bought it.
Show: Fans won’t bicker about, because you sing the song and put it in your album. How happy would they be?
Geng: My colleague went to discuss it. He said, “I can’t sell it to you. It has to be Han Geng who sings it then I’ll sell it to you.”
Show & Gui: Oh~
Show: Of course, after all it”s the fan’s production, it’s his property of knowledge. Everyone provide your support for this album. The album is called…
Geng: Geng Xin
Show: Hope everyone will provide your most support. Thank you, Han Geng!
Geng: Thank you


Translations: xiaomimi@sj-world.net
Source: video
DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDITS AND DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN CREDITS! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment