Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Late Simple Gift to Leeteuk oppa ^^


A Poem For You Leeteuk oppa ^^

I know this is a difficult time for you
and that nothing I can say
will suddenly make the sun come out again..
It doesn't work like that..

But you just have to believe in yourself
when things aren't going just right..
You'll find the power to set things straight..

Believe in yourself
when a challenge lies ahead..

You have a strong spirit
that can conquer the obstacles..

Believe in yourself
when it seems as if no one else does..

That's when you'll see
just how many people are on your side..

Believe in yourself
and anything can happen..

Oppa, I know it's already late..

But for me, it's better to be late than never ^^

This was just to0 simple gift for you oppa..
I'm very busy in school that's why I only came up with this idea~
Anyway, hope you like it ^^
It's from the bottom of my heart oppa :)

SUPER JUNIOR hwaiting!!!!

SARANGHAEYO OPPA ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment